Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A poster commented

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that I live in a day and age when men who believe they have a little power because of their elected position will take advantage of others who they percieve to be inferior. I liken this to what others have called "a good old boys" club. There are many professional, intelligent and respectful people in St Louis County(men and women, in Duluth and on the Iron Range) who feel that the actions of these "men" are absurd and sad. I hope that the code of ethics does what it is supposed to but I am afraid that these so-called officials are fundamentally flawed and cannot be fixed by a code of conduct. It makes me sad to see that our local government has been hindered by the actions of these few people.
September 11, 2007 7:30 PM

No comments: